HGV Class 1 Driver
Type: Regular and Ad-hoc Agency
Start Times: 05:00-06:00 / 15:00-17:00
We are looking for C+E drivers for our client in the CF62, Barry area.
Work involves either palletised RDC Trunking or Bulk Powder Tank runs.
All roles are Monday to Friday, ongoing.
Our client requires:
1 X Day Driver
2 x Day Trampers
2 x Night Drivers
For drivers who excel in this role, there are opportunities for training on specialised tankers and trailers.
As well as Temp to Perm opportunities.
A site induction is required.
Days £13.00 p/h
Nights £16.80 p/h
Night Out: £25.00
- HGV Class 1 (C+E) licence
- 24 years old +
- Valid Digital Tachograph Card
- Driver Qualification Card (CPC card)
- Max 6 points on driving licence
- No I/N, D/D, D/R or Dangerous Driving convictions
Please Call: 01633 220 220